Terms of Services
Acceptable Usage Policy
- User agrees to use the service in manner consistent with any and all applicable laws. In the event that this account is not used in accordance with all Applicable Laws including, but not limited to Local, State or Federal Laws, srilankalinuxhosting.com reserves the right to cooperate with all or any law enforcement agencies.
- User agrees to follow the Acceptable Use Policy of any network user connects to, including srilankalinuxhosting.com system.
- Neither srilankalinuxhosting.com nor its Information Providers are responsible for any damages arising from User's use of srilankalinuxhosting.com or by User's inability to use srilankalinuxhosting.com service.
- User hereby agrees that any material submitted for publication on srilankalinuxhosting.com through user's account(s) does not violate or infringe any copyright, trademark, patent, statutory, common law or proprietary rights of others, or contain anything obscene or libelous. User's may not host any hardcore adult content or porn websites on our shared, reseller servers. Software intended to facilitate any such violations or infringements may not be stored on srilankalinuxhosting.com.
- The following violations of "netiquette" are grounds for immediate suspension of service pending investigation by srilankalinuxhosting.com and will result in termination of the account(s) the investigation determines to have originated or transmitted these types of traffic.
- Posting a single article or substantially similar articles to an excessive number of newsgroups (i.e., 20 or more) or continued posting of articles which are off-topic (e.g., off-topic according to the newsgroup charter or the article provokes complaints from the regular readers of the newsgroup for being off-topic).
- Sending unsolicited mass e-mailings (i.e., to more than 25 users) which provoke complaints from the recipients.
- Engaging in either (a) or (b) from a provider other than srilankalinuxhosting.com and using an account on srilankalinuxhosting.com as a mail drop for responses, or advertising a web site hosted at srilankalinuxhosting.com.
- Continued harassment of other individuals on the Internet after being asked to stop by those individuals and by srilankalinuxhosting.com.
- Impersonating another user or otherwise falsifying one's user name in e-mail, Usenet postings, on IRC, or with any other Internet service. (This does not preclude the use of nicknames in IRC or the use of anonymous re-mailer services.)
- Users whose accounts are terminated for any of the above infractions are also responsible for the cost of labor to cleanup and respond to complaints incurred by srilankalinuxhosting.com.
- User agree to not use excessive amounts of resources. Any violations may result in us taking corrective action in order maintain server stability by killing any processes, disabling and/or suspending your account. User may not use 50% or more of available system resources for longer then 30 seconds or more than 2% CPU daily, 3% memory daily. User may nut run more than 16 simultaneous processes per user or allow any process to run for longer than 30 CPU seconds. Databases are limited to 16 max user connections. Cron jobs must not execute more than once every 25 minutes unless if specified by the script provider and will be niced to 15 or greater. Each hosting plan may not send more than 300 emails per hour. If it is determined that a customers account is overusing the system resources, we may temporary suspend the account to prevent the server from experiencing any issues, resulting problems to other valued customers. If it is determined that the account is not suitable for the shared or reseller server environment, a notice will be sent to the customer providing them alternative solutions or such as 'Semi-Dedicated', 'Dedicated Servers' or a Premium Hosting account. srilankalinuxhosting.com will be the sole arbiter as to what constitutes a violation of this provision and srilankalinuxhosting.com reserves the right to make adjustments to these limits at our sole discretion.
- All un-metered dedicated servers and virtual private servers are installed on hundred mbps shared bandwidth ports, unless service is sold as a specified port size or specified/requested as a capped port. srilankalinuxhosting.com reserves the right to monitor network usage, and if a service significantly exceeds average usage, to throttle the available speed to conserve network resources. This will generally not include short spikes in usage, but will include, but not be limited to, sustained transfers of significantly larger than average amounts of bandwidth. If at any time any client's data transfer rate affects other srilankalinuxhosting.com clientele, srilankalinuxhosting.com reserves the right to throttle the service causing such a problem.
- You must not use our RESELLER HOSTING ACCOUNTS to offer any of the following kinds of FREE services but are not limited to; Free Web hosting services, Free e-mail services, Free blogging services,
Free home pages, Free image hosting, Free trial accounts.
There are several reasons for these prohibitions on free services. The reasons include, but are not necessarily limited to, the following:
- First, free services generally do not require any reliable means of identifying the person who registers for them. As such, it can be practically impossible to track down persons who abuse the free services.
- Our customers, including (resellers) are all paying for prompt, reliable service and we have built a solid reputation for delivering excellent service to them. We cannot risk having unidentified persons damage our reputation.
- Users of free services are notorious for registering for free accounts and immediately spamming or otherwise consuming very large amounts of system resources and bandwidth before their accounts are shut down. Such abusers often register for successive or multiple accounts and cause many problems for the servers and network.
- Spammers, operators of phishing and pharming scams, distributors of spyware, viruses, Trojan horses, worms, and other malware, operators of illegal Warez sites, operators of illegal or unauthorized file-swapping or archive sites, and hackers frequently abuse free online services. Allowing free services would expose our servers to severe abuse and could harm US/ all of our customers, and all the customers of our resellers.
- Free services lead to various forms of abuses that may violate criminal laws or even foster terrorist activities. Because such abuses violate applicable laws as well as our policies, we must prohibit them.
If YOU violate this prohibition on free services, we may suspend your account immediately, with or without notice, as we in our sole discretion deem necessary to address the situation.
- Abuse of srilankalinuxhosting.com Staff or Support Personnel: At srilankalinuxhosting.com, we take pride in providing excellent service to all of our customers. It is our policy always to treat our customers with the highest level of respect and courtesy. In return, we expect the same respect and courtesy from you. If our staff feels that you are consistently engaging in abusive content toward them, or addressing them in a demeaning or rude manner, your account(s) may be suspended and you may be asked to take your business elsewhere. In the event that we terminate service for abusive conduct, customers will be given five (5) days’ notice. We will issue a refund only for the unused portion of pre-paid service. Abusive conduct includes, but is not limited to, the following behaviors:
- Repeatedly addressing members of our staff in a demeaning or rude manner. Using profanity in any oral or written communications with our staff, by any medium of communication, including but not limited to e-mail, instant messages, chat, text messaging, fax, postal mail, telephone, voice over Internet Protocol, or in-person communication. Yelling or shouting at our staff. Deliberately using all capital (uppercase) letters in any written communication to our staff; Insulting our staff because of their personal characteristics, or on the basis of their race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, or housing or economic status; or Deliberately providing false information to our staff for the purpose of harassing them or wasting their time.
- User agrees to pay srilankalinuxhosting.com all charges relating to the use of User's account(s) according to rates and prices stated on said sales order at the time of commencement.
- User is responsible for charges at the time the service is used and srilankalinuxhosting.com may apply the amount due to User's credit card at any time.
- srilankalinuxhosting.com reserves the right to suspend access to service for User's account(s) upon an indication of credit problems including delinquent payments or rejection of any credit card charges.
- Dues must be paid on a timely basis. Dues charges will continue regardless of your use unless and until you notify us via help desk that you wish to cancel your membership at the end of your contract period. You can cancel your membership within your first 30 days and receive a full refund on your monthly fees. Our refund policy does not apply to any additional items or services, this includes but not limited to Domain Registration, Domain Parking services, dedicated servers, virtual private servers and overage fees.
After the first 30 days you can still cancel your account and receive a refund for the unused portion of your contract according to our Any-Time Money Back Guarantee.
- Credit Card payment: If Customer chooses to pay for services by credit card, Customer grants srilankalinuxhosting.com the right to charge payments to that card on each due date. Customer further agrees not to challenge nor dispute any charge representing hosting payments.
- Non-Payment: All Reseller and Shared Hosting payments are due in full on the monthly anniversary date. Failure to remit payment for services on the monthly anniversary date is a violation of the TOS. Failure to remit payment for five (7) consecutive days, including the anniversary date, may result in suspension of customer services. Failure to remit payment for services within seven (14) consecutive days, including the anniversary date, may result in termination of access to the service network and all services shall be reclaimed. All customer data remaining after seven (14) days of non-payment will be destroyed for security and privacy reasons.
All Dedicated Server and Virtual Private Server payments are due in full on the monthly anniversary date. If full payment has not been received within three (3) consecutive days, including the anniversary date, suspension of public access to customer services may be incurred. Failure to remit payment for services within five (5) consecutive days, including the anniversary date, shall result in termination of access to the service network and all services shall be reclaimed.
- Payment Reminders: Our credit card processor 2Checkout.com Inc. USA, will remit payment for all recurring orders, for services on the monthly anniversary date. It is clients responsibility to make sure the sufficient funds are available on their credit card payment account. It is the customer’s sole responsibility to make sure that due's are paid on time and the email address on file is working and allowed to receive reminders from 2Checkout.com Inc or srilankalinuxhosting.com Inc. Once a payment reminder dispatched from 2Checkout.com Inc or srilankalinuxhosting.com Inc. it is considered as a valid payment reminder. 2Checkout.com Inc or srilankalinuxhosting.com Inc does not take any responsibility for non deliverable email addresses or e-mail's sent by 2Checkout.com Inc or srilankalinuxhosting.com Inc. not reaching the client destinations, including but not limited to spam filters or network issues. For the first day after payment should have been made; you will receive a payment reminder notice that states you must update your credit card and pay your invoice from 2Checkout.com Inc. The third day and the fifth day, second and third payment reminders will be sent by 2Checkout.com Inc. From the seventh day customer services may be suspended temporarily for non-payment.
- We have a zero tolerance policy for posting negative feedback on any public locations about our company and/or our employees before submitting a ticket to our "Suggestions & Complaints" Department to discuss your issue, this will result in immediate account termination without any refund.
Although it is your right to post feedback without discussing your issue with us first, it is undoubtedly unfair and unprofessional not to, which is not the type of client that we want to deal with. We have the utmost respect for all of our clients, and are more than fair with all of our clients. We will do anything and everything possible to keep all of our clients satisfied. But in the unlikely event you are not satisfied, all that we ask is to discuss your issue with our Complaints Department first. For example, if you are the type of person to run to the forums at the first chance you get to complain, please DO NOT SIGNUP with srilankalinuxhosting.com Inc in the first place.
Without waiving any of its other rights under this Agreement, srilankalinuxhosting.com offers to its Customers a 30-day money-back guarantee on fees for hosting services. If for any reason you cancel your account within thirty (30) days starting from the day srilankalinuxhosting.com dispatch your welcome email including your account information or the day you place the order with us, whichever comes first. srilankalinuxhosting.com will refund your money with no questions asked; provided, however, that you have never previously obtained a refund under the 30-Day Guarantee. If you have ever previously obtained a refund under the 30-Day Guarantee, your account will be canceled, but no money will be refunded to you.
Changes to your service, including, but not limited to, adding new services, removing services, or changing the type of hosting plan you have do NOT make you eligible for an additional 30-Day Guarantee. The 30-Day Guarantee applies to your first order of Web hosting services from srilankalinuxhosting.com and does not apply to any changes to your service at any time.
Our refund policy does not apply to any additional items or services, this includes but not limited to Domain Registration, Domain Parking services, dedicated servers, virtual private servers and overage fees.
- Customers may voluntarily cancel their account at any time, for any reason or for no reason, by opening a ticket to our Billing Department with required details. srilankalinuxhosting.com requires a five (5) day cancellation notice prior to the anniversary billing date for discontinuance or downgrades of month to month services. Failure to supply the requisite five (5) days will result in a full billable monthly cycle prior to cancellation. All due amounts must be settled in full before we cancel the customer account. Customer understands and agrees that srilankalinuxhosting.com does not provide pro-rated or any other kinds of refunds on cancellations. All fees Customer has paid shall be nonrefundable, unless stated otherwise under our any time money back guarantee or 30 day money back guarantee.
All cancellation requests must be made directly to srilankalinuxhosting.com, Billing Department by opening a ticket from our Help Desk, www.skynethelp.com. Cancellations requests are not accepted by email, postal mail or by phone. If a customer canceled a recurring order by contacting any 3rd parties, we will consider it as an account cancellation request. In such cases, srilankalinuxhosting.com reserves the right to terminate the customer account with immediate effect with or without any prior notice.
- srilankalinuxhosting.com may modify these terms and conditions upon notice published online via srilankalinuxhosting.com. User's use of srilankalinuxhosting.com services after such notice shall constitute user's acceptance of the modifications to this Agreement.
- This agreement, User account, contract, and billing will automatically renew unless canceled in writing prior to the renewal date.